Friday, January 21, 2011

Why hello there, blog

I figure now is as good a time as any to introduce you to my staff accountants cats.

This is my tiny evil cat Beatrix.  She is small and gray and will Fuck You Up.


Beatrix likes cabinets, cereal bowls, and Fucking You Up.  She has a perpetual cold and a glitter collar and ears that are significantly too big for her head.  When she was even tinier, she chased my fully-grown cat Harvey under the bed and wouldn't let him out for three days.  I am quite certain that one day she will rule us all.

This is my large indifferent cat Harvey.  He is frequently mistaken for a rug.



Harvey speaks with a French accent and has been known to quote Sartre.  His favorite word is insouciant, followed closely by ennui.  He likes mid-century modern furniture and existentialist philosophy.  He is unlikely to Fuck You Up, but there is a good chance that he will stare at you disdainfully.



No comments:

Post a Comment